THINGS I HAVE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR WHEN BEING A CAREER GIRL IN THE NORWEGIAN WORKFORCE?
It is now been some time since my last update on this subject, and quite frankly it is all due to the fact that i have been a bit bored, and have had no idea what to write about. But just a few minutes ago an idea came to mind, and so here we are!
Whatever field you choose to work in we all go to work each day thinking we can do things differently then previous days this can either be triggered by an actual event or a thought based on something we have done while in the workplace. Whatever the case might be all have things to learn, and improve on.
So for todays post i will focus on the things i have learned the past year as a female in the workforce.
Leave me a comment on these posts or write me and e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
So today´s topic will cover a few tips I have picked up from having a bit of a recap in my own head of some crucial things i find important to think about as you start the new year.
- There are always things to learn
- Never stop learning
- Make some goals, and work to achieve them
- Have a purpose when working
- Stay on top of your game
- Do not use your workday doing other things besides work
- Help yourself stay focused
- Be honest - if there is a problem - say it like it is - the sooner the better.
- Dare to be completely honest with yourself - why are you there? What do you want to get out of it ?
- Make a list of the things you have to do during your workday, and thick each point as you go.
- Do not be afraid to ask for help.
These are only some of my tips, and what i find useful to think about as we approach 2016.
Have a great day