One of my all time most popular photos on the blog according to google is the one called " greens and light" .
It took some time , but here is part two of that little project:)
So what do u do?
But not only THAT you try to figure out how you can do your job... next week that much better then what you managed last week. At least i try....however there is not much more you can do really...other then take one step at the time.
We all have to start the learning process somewhere...Right?
Some of us learn through school, and others learn by jumping into the Atlantic, and crash landing one to many times..I have jumped on more then one occasion...Sometimes i have landed right into a BIG brick wall...i would never be without the crash landing....NEVER...it just made me so much stronger...The important thing is that every situation you can learn something from...what you choose to learn is entirely up to you....
On the other hand - today one of my best lessons was this "do not be scared to ask for help". You do not always have to jump into the Atlantic one your own. There might be someone there to help you....before you jump :)
Never had the chance to say that before....
Whatever happens in your life...do not be afraid to stay humble, and ask for a helping hand...
You only live once...as far as we know...
Have a great weekend peeps - Kiss kiss.
This post will be a "whats in my bag" post.
I have always loved these videos on YouTube, and for some reason i can sit watching them for a long time..
We all carry very different things...so here goes...
- I always carry a water bottle
- One lunch box
- A purple scarf - my troat is not well at the moment...
- A mirror for those small touch - ups
- An umbrella - we have had a LOT of rain lately...
- Identity card for work
- My Michael Kors brown wallet - bought it a few years back
- Business card holder in black
- Different lip products - more then i can mention.
- Tea bags - the one i want is not always the one provided in meeting...
- More then one I Pod - different music on them all.
- My bag is a Mulberry - Bayswater in dark brown.
Have a great dag.